Anne Glazer is a leading intellectual property, marketing, distribution and food/beverage/cosmetics lawyer. Anne handles the broad range of product development, branding, marketing, sales and distribution issues. She regularly works with clients of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Anne works with clients to manage their legal costs through strategy development, prioritization, cooperation with in-house staff, creative fee arrangements, managing to budgets, and client staff training.
“A problem solver” - World Trademark Review, The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals 2016
- Protection and development of intellectual property
- Management of domestic and international trademark portfolios
- Trademark clearance, registration and maintenance
- Trademark monitoring, enforcement and defense, including domestic and foreign oppositions, cancellations and litigation
- Copyright protection, registration, enforcement and defense
- Trade secret protection and compliance
- Trade secret protection programs
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Advertising and marketing compliance
- Advertising compliance
- Social media compliance and contracting
- Contests and sweepstakes
- Copyright clearance and fair use
- Publicity and endorsements
- Product labeling, including FDA and USDA compliance
- Supply, distribution, sales and service agreements
- Intellectual property and technology licensing
- Resolution of trademark, copyright, contract and advertising disputes, including infringements, oppositions and cancellations, domain name arbitrations, and advertising self- regulation
Anne is a leader in the Firm’s Agribusiness, Food and Beverage Industry Group. She is a frequent speaker and participant in industry events and projects concerning food systems and policies.
Anne welcomes calls or emails to discuss how she can help you address your business needs. You can also connect with Anne on LinkedIn or follow her on Twitter, where she tweets on food labeling, advertising law and trademarks.
Expand to Read More +
See Less -