We have extensive experience helping businesses understand and comply with antitrust and unfair competition laws. We emphasize proactive compliance strategies but also have deep experience defending investigations and litigation. Our antitrust team represents clients across a wide swath of industries in both state and federal enforcement proceedings, as well as in private party litigation.
- Antitrust compliance and training programs
- Advice and assistance in Hart-Scott-Rodino filings and reviews
- Representation in FTC, DOJ and State AG investigations and administrative proceedings
- Defense of companies and individual executives in criminal investigations
- Civil antitrust litigation, including class action defense
- Mediation and arbitration proceedings, both domestic and international
Knowing your goal is to prevent antitrust entanglement, we regularly conduct compliance programs, both in-person and online. If an enforcement action occurs, we activate a vigorous defense team that includes former government attorneys and trial attorneys with years of courtroom experience.
Because every industry has different competitive characteristics, your antitrust counsel needs to understand the sphere in which you compete. Our industry experience spans technology, health care, manufacturing, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, regulated utilities, energy, insurance, retail, timber and natural resources, and many others.