We advise a diverse array of market participants that include sponsors, developers, strategic and financial investors, investment banks, tax-equity investors and municipalities.
Our project finance practice is nationally recognized for work on traditional and renewable energy projects, having led the development and financing of nearly one-quarter of wind energy production in the U.S. We are trusted counsel to our corporate clients on their liquidity needs, including financings, refinancings and corporate reorganizations. Our debt and bankruptcy practice is a full-service, national practice that spans origination, refinancing, and consensual and court-supervised workouts in chapter 11.
- Debt origination, including development, bridge, construction and asset-backed loans
- Financings, including equity, tax equity, debt and debtor-in-possession
- Project restructuring
- Business workouts and reorganizations
- Distressed M&A, including section 363 sales in bankruptcy
- Loan-to-own strategies
- Credit refinancing
- Creditors’ committee (in chapter 11 cases)
- Chapter 11 company counsel
- Distressed debt services
- Legal opinions
- Municipal service-level distress
- Bankruptcy proceedings, including adversary litigation
- State court enforcement, receiverships and intercreditor disputes
Our Project and Corporate Finance & Restructuring team is focused on getting deals and workouts done. We understand that time is a finite commodity and are proud of the results we achieve for our clients. Our team is backed by nationally recognized attorneys with tax, regulatory compliance, corporate, litigation and specific project-level industry experience. We offer a comprehensive solution to your business needs.