Kevin advises and represents companies and local governments on issues involving environmental, energy, land use, and natural resources law. He develops effective strategies and solutions to address such matters as:
- siting and development of facilities;
- regulatory compliance and response to enforcement actions;
- federal, state and local permitting;
- due diligence in transactions; and
- property contamination issues.
Clients particularly rely on Kevin for his experience with energy projects -- including bioenergy (waste-to-energy), biofuels (ethanol and biodiesel), wind and solar energy, and natural gas. He also assists in addressing issues associated with waste management facilities, agribusiness operations, natural resources industries, and redevelopment projects.
Expand to Read More +
See Less -