Randall M. Faccinto
Randy Faccinto is a partner of the firm and his practice, based in both the firm's San Francisco and Truckee offices, focuses primarily on real estate transactions, wind, solar and other energy project leases, easements and land use issues, title, boundary, zoning, subdivision and development, common interest developments and general contract law.
- Represented various real estate owners and developers in all aspects of development projects, including property investigation, title, acquisition, financing, zoning, subdivision, entitlements, design and construction contracts, real estate sales issues (DRE), and sale, lease and management contracts.
- Represented power generation companies in negotiating and drafting project ground and facility leases, in easements (including access, transmission, setback and other uses), and in real estate title matters and due diligence investigations.
- Represented institutional and individual clients in commercial property purchases, sales and financings.
- Represented various clients on common interest development project documentation and advising, both residential and commercial, including condominium, planned-unit development, and shared ownership and timeshare properties in California and Nevada.
- Represented various landlords and tenants in major commercial lease negotiation, drafting and litigation, including office, retail, industrial and ground leasing.
- Represented various landowners and title insurers in major title disputes (easement, lien and ownership issues).
- Represented commercial lenders and borrowers in real property secured loan negotiation, due diligence, documentation, workout and foreclosure matters.
- Formed and represented commercial and residential property owners associations.
- Represented various landowners and business owners in the Lake Tahoe, California/Nevada basin area handling Tahoe Regional Planning Agency and other entitlements, land use and development matters, including zoning and inverse condemnation disputes. Works from the firm's Truckee (Lake Tahoe area), California offices for the convenience of Northern California and Nevada clients.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America® (currently: Real Estate Law), 2013
- California State Bar, Sections on Real Property and Business Law
- Chair, San Francisco Real Estate Roundtable, 1998
- Urban Land Institute
- American Resort Development Association
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker, 1983-1994
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D., 1974
- University of California, Davis, B.S., Economics, 1971
Print to Word
- Various federal courts