Bria is an associate in the Corporate group, where her practice focuses on bankruptcy and business restructuring. Bria has experience representing both debtors and creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, as well as representing secured creditors in out-of-court restructuring transactions. She is also experienced in secured lending and corporate mergers.
Prior to joining Stoel Rives, Bria was an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in Los Angeles, California (2007-2012).
- Represented a gaming company in its Chapter 11 bankruptcy involving more than 30 affiliated debtors and $6.5 billion in debt.
- Represented a secured lender in Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings involving multiple residential real estate developments.
Professional Honors & Activities
- Member, Young Lawyers and Bankruptcy Law Sections, Utah State Bar
- Member, California Bar Association
Conservatorship self-help clinic volunteer; Bet Tzedek Legal Services, 2007
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2007
- Rice University, B.A., Art and Art History, 2001
Print to Word
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Central District of California