We provide a full range of patent-related services, including:
• Preparation and prosecution of patent applications
• Patent enforcement and infringement litigation
• Product development support and due diligence
• Patent portfolio management
• International patent protection
• Patent analysis and opinions
• Reissue and reexamination applications
• Representation before the Board of Patent Appeals & Interferences
• Technology transfers and due diligence
• Licensing of patents and technology
• Joint development agreements
• Company invention protection programs and education
• Patent harvesting services
Our patent lawyers and agents are experienced in securing patent protection in numerous industries for inventions such as optical and electro-optical systems, sophisticated analog and digital electronic circuitry, therapeutic and diagnostic biotechnology applications, semiconductor processing technologies, electron devices, optical code readers, automobile airbags, image display systems, ink jet printers, thin film deposition systems, nanotechnology, computer hardware and software and business methods.
Our patent practitioners have professional experience in various technical fields, including:
• electrical engineering
• software engineering
• mechanical engineering
Our lawyers frequently assist clients in the acquisition and licensing of patents and other rights to inventions, competitive analysis and collaborative development projects.
We also have experience in patent enforcement matters, including infringement litigation through trial and appeal. We represent clients in patent infringement disputes involving complex technologies such as holography, geometric optics, liquid crystal displays, automated machine vision, computer graphics displays, miniature electronic component testers and fluid analysis instrumentation.
Bard Access Systems, Inc.
Datalogic Scanning, Inc.
Electro Scientific Industries, Inc.
Entek International LLC
Hach Ultra Analytics, Inc.
|Leupold & Stevens, Inc.|
Planar Systems, Inc.
University of Washington
Utah State University
View Annual Patent Reports
View Representative Patent Cases (PDF)